Here is a list of great motivational quotes for business that have come down through the ages. You may find some that you identify with more than others, but they’re all worth remembering each and every day!
- Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the mastery of it.
- Negativity makes a person look at the land of milk and honey and see only calories and cholesterol.
- The greatest undeveloped territory in the world lies under your hat.
- You’re never old enough to stop learning.
- You don’t have to shout to get your point across if you use the right words.
- A person without a sense of humor is like a car without shock absorbers – jolted by every pothole in the road.
- The more you exercise your networking muscles, the stronger they get.
- Live – and work – like your mother is watching.
- The person who is everywhere is nowhere.
- People like to do business with people they like.
- Money can buy a lot of things except common sense, which is free.
- Love your competitors. They are the only ones who make you as good as you can be.
- In business, you should walk your talk… and know when to talk before you walk!
- If you want to be remembered for all the wrong reasons, say something stupid.
- Don’t just mark time; use time to make your mark.
- Getting an idea should be like sitting down on a pin; it should make you jump up and do something.
- The hotter things get, the more important it is to keep your cool.
- Entrepreneurs are people who take the cold water thrown on their idea, heat it with enthusiasm, make steam and push ahead.
- Technology should improve your life, not become your life.
- Arrogance is believing that you are so high up you don’t need an ear to the ground.
- The difference beetween failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing it
- Control yourself: Remember, anger is just one letter short of danger.
- Keep an open mind. Your first job may not be your dream job, but it doesn’t have to be a nightmare.
- If you want a place in the sun, you’ve got to expect a few blisters.
- amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.
- Remember the 10 most powerful two-letter words in the English language – If it is to be, it is up to me.
- What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others lasts forever.
- Positive thinking turns obstacles into opportunities.
- Smart people spell service, “serve us”.
- All the world’s a stage, and most of us need more rehearsals.
- It’s easier to prepare and prevent than to repair and repent.
- You can’t count your days, but you can make your days count.
- Rough water is no place to check to see if you packed your life preserver.
- Stress often gives a little thing a big shadow.
- If you want to get a leg up, learn how to use effective body language.
- If you don’t speak up, prepare to put up.
- Creativity has no script; it is inspired ad-libbing.
- The most powerful single thing you can do to influence others is to smile at them.
- Helping someone up won’t pull you down.
- How people play the game shows something of their character. How they lose shows all of it.
- The wise person isn’t the one who makes the fewest mistakes. It’s the one who learns most from them.
Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.
I hope you have enjoyed these motivational quotes for Business.
Anthony and Julie McGloin are hosts of the show Success Unchained on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel. They are also co-owners/founders of Straight Forward Success, an award-winning business coaching and training company helping Entrepreneurs and small Business Owners transform their lives through often dramatic improvements in their Business.
They are experienced and successful entrepreneurs and business owners themselves who have been featured on radio and TV to audiences of millions in Europe and the US. They invest heavily in personal development and are graduates of many world-class business and personal development programs.
Their own powerful business programs have been heralded among the best in the world.
Anthony is a qualified speaker, master business coach, trainer and author and has been helping rescue failing companies and maximize profits in successful ones for over two decades. His personal business experience includes major international companies, smaller specialist organizations, start-up operations and family run enterprises.
Julieâs experience includes worldwide tourism, non-profits and learning and skills industries. She is the driving force in making their powerful online coaching programs accessible, available and affordable to all companies, regardless of size or budget.
They are both respected leaders in their fields and look forward to continuing to lead and inspire people through their weekly show Success Unchained! on Voiceamerica.