This is a quick recipe that is easy to make, delicious, healthy, vegan and full of chocolate. Interested? Thought so! Perfect for impressing guests or just enjoying on your own.
For the chocolate fudge:
– Â¾ cup maple syrup
– Â¾ cup cacao powder
– 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
– pinch of salt
For the mudslide:
– 1 cup So Delicious Almond Plus unsweetened almond milk
– 2 bananas, peeled and frozen
– 1 tablespoon chocolate fudge
– 1 teaspoon almond extract
– stevia to taste (optional)
For the fudge:
– Place ingredients in high-speed blender until thoroughly mixed.
– Set aside 1 tablespoon of the mixture to add in the mudslide.
– Take the remaining mixture and place in a piping bag/plastic bag
For the mudslide:
– Place all the mudslide ingredients in high-speed blender (liquids first) until smooth & creamy
– Swirl chocolate fudge inside glass (using the piping bag/plastic bag),
– Pour in mudslide mixture
– Garnish with a swirl of chocolate fudge
Please note: You will have some extra fudge left over to enjoy later. Perfect topping for ice cream and will last for 5 days in the fridge
Tasty Alternative: Make a Mocha Mudslide by using coffee extract in place of almond extract.
Aimee DuFresne. certified as a life coach and raw vegan chef, Aimee worked at a chiropractic clinic and benefited from learning more about health and wellness. Aimee and her guests, leading health, wellness and lifestyle experts, shatter the myth life has to be so hard and teach you vital lessons to live a life you love. Vital Lessons guides you to clear the clutter from your outer life and calm your inner chaos. Aimee and her expert interviewees will give you tips, tools and techniques to set yourself up for success, whether it is increased energy, improved work/life balance, deeper relationships, thriving after loss, or simply taking the time to relax and enjoy the moment. Listen in and be inspired to keep going to create the life you crave. Vital Lessons is broadcast live every Wednesday at 11 AM Pacific Time on VoiceAmerica Health and Wellness.
Listen Live: http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/2243/vital-lessons-feeding-your-body-mind-and-soul