âBeing a leader in this space means delivering our original content to the widest audience possible. Making VoiceAmericaâs six specific talk radio channels available to the fast growing Kindle audience is just another way weâre meeting the ever changing needs of the listener and finding creative ways to help advertisers and hosts reach our unique audience,â stated Jeff Spenard, President of VoiceAmerica.
In January 2014 VoiceAmericaâs mobile listening population increased by 15.44% for the iOS operating system and 11.51% for Android operating systems compared to December 2013.
According to Business Insider, Amazon Kindle controlled 10.10% of the global tablet market share in 2013, and also launch their popular new Kindle fire higher-end tablet device available in 170 countries.
âAs all of our originally programmed talk radio content is available both as live streaming events and as âlisten anytimeâ on demand, more and more people take advantage of our VoiceAmerica mobile apps, weâre experiencing month over month increases in content requests. We want to be where our listeners and hosts engage with our content which we know to be while at the gym, home, work, and during their commutes,â commented Mr. Spenard.
Important features include:
– Its FREE â no registration required
– Smoother live streaming
– Categorized pod casts
– Complete Social Media Integration
– Multiple Audio , Video and Banner ad units
– Alarm clock – wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
– Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station provided information feeds or local news feed
– Ability to load and view station’s program schedule in your local time zone
– Enhanced audio and graphics quality
– Ability to share the stationâs app via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
Listeners can download the current versions of the VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Kindle App at:
Mobile Apps for Android and iOS are available for free download at: