Podcasts and radio shows are on the rise and one of the most consumed media sources today. Approximately 37% of Americans listen to podcasts monthly. That’s around 100 million people listening to one or more podcasts each month. This is a great way to build a company’s brand, business, and thought leadership with insightful and engaging content that educates and entertains an audience.
Why start a podcast or radio show?
Podcasts have grown in popularity in the past few years. A 2020 study found that the increase to podcast listening has increased almost by almost 38% in the past 3 years and over 50% of Americans listen to podcasts monthly. Radio and podcasts are a great way to expand a businesses audience and increase engagement with a company. Take a look below for a few of the benefits of starting a podcast and radio show.
Benefits to starting a podcast or radio show
A radio show or podcast is a simple and great way to connect with an ever-growing audience while educating and entertaining listeners. Here are a few reasons to consider starting a podcast or radio show:
- Long-form content: Radio shows are a great way to create and share long-form content to show listeners. According to a recent study by Salesforce, only 3% of podcast consumers listen to only the beginning of an episode. Most listeners intend on staying through to the end of the episode. This is a great way for business owners, companies, and industry leaders to connect, educate, and entertain their audience and attract new consumers.
- Interviews to support partners: Interviews are a great way to engage an audience and support business partners. The interview format helps bring awareness to the show and supports the business and person being interviewed.
- Personal connection with the audience: Podcasts and radio shows are a great way to connect with an audience since the shows are not scripted or heavily edited. This helps a host connect and build trust between them and the audience.
- Constant engagement with your audience: A regularly scheduled show can build trust and a personal connection with an audience. This will create brand loyalty and a business or individual’s thought leadership.
Why choose VoiceAmerica to create a radio show?
VoiceAmerica is one of the first and longest running live internet talk radio platforms in the world. For over 21 years, VoiceAmerica has been creating and producing content that has engaged and educated their audience with hosts that lead their field in a variety of industries. With a massive audience and fan base, team of executive producers, and multi-platform strategy
- VoiceAmerica radio shows double as podcasts: VoiceAmerica shows are recorded live and streamed to the VoiceAmerica website and app for live listening, but they are also saved for our listeners to stream on-demand.
- Dedicated VoiceAmerica Listeners: With so many podcasts and radio shows out there today, starting and promoting a show can be challenging. VoiceAmerica has a built-in audience so new internet talk radio shows have a strong following from the start.
- Dedicated producers: VoiceAmerica has a dedicated team of Executive Producers to support our hosts and their shows.
- Dedicated audio engineers: VoiceAmerica’s audio engineering team supports our hosts and shows during the show’s live stream and pre-recorded content to ensure quality audio and a smooth delivery.
- Multi-platform engagement: VoiceAmerica can stream a show live through the website or app, on-demand, and hosts can stream directly to their account with Facebook Live for multiple different levels of engagement through many different platforms.
- Syndicated podcasts: VoiceAmerica internet talk radio shows are also available on syndicated podcast streaming services including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more. This means that your shows will be available through those major podcast distribution platforms.
- Social Media Support and Promotion: VoiceAmerica has a dedicated team to support and promote our hosts and their shows so that they have one less thing to worry about and focus on their audience and creating powerful and engaging content.
- Smart speaker distribution: VoiceAmerica offers show distribution through major smart speakers including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and more.
VoiceAmerica’s platform is a great way to build and grow a consumer base for a variety of business, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders. With the demand and interest in podcasts and radio shows growing, now is a great time to start investing in a new media source for individuals and businesses.
VoiceAmerica is a great option for big businesses as well as influencers looking to expand their brand and thought leadership in an industry. VA offers a variety of plans for everyone to get started on building their own show on the VoiceAmerica network. Contact the VoiceAmerica team or click here to get started on creating a radio show.