No matter what it feels like, you have within you the capacity to
rise and slay.
As an encourager, I am uniquely aware that “stuff happens.” The good thing is this, life goes on! It’s entirely up to you to choose to embrace the lessons learned. You get to see every challenge, failure, stumbling block through the lens of opportunity. Each life situation, no matter how painful has uniquely molded and shaped us into who we have become.
While the last year has been one of great challenges personally and professionally, there was one significant difference that I noted. It was very clear that this was the year of change! The circumstances I faced were solely dependent on my willingness to see that each challenge created as an opportunity to boldly and unapologetically live my life on purpose, and with purpose. I have always sought the counsel of individuals who both supported as well as provided wise insights. Last year, I was challenged to take some bold steps which, quite frankly, scared me.
As I reflect on the steps I have taken, I am truly amazed at the outcomes. Had I allowed fear and negative self-talk to take precedence during moments of difficulty, I would have completely missed the many opportunities that were birthed in the midst of adversity. By no means am I being boastful of my accomplishments. It is my goal to emphasize the possibilities that can occur when we refocus our perception through the lenses of opportunity.
We remain excited about continuing to provide practical tools to solve specific needs and/or problems as it relates to adversity. We are committed to share insights that:
- inspire YOU to pursue a greater understanding in order for you to live your best life in abundance
- encourage you to develop YOUR critical thinking processes in the face of challenges
- allow YOU to discover new possibilities
Three Practical Life Lessons for Your Toolkit
As we are now in the 2nd half of the year, here are three practical life lessons that are extremely important when challenges arise, or setbacks occur. They are:
- Trust YOUR process – While it may completely make no sense, you can rest assured that there is indeed a lesson to be learned from EVERY life setback.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude in spite of what YOU face – In times of adversity it is important to find something to be grateful for.
- There is light at the end of YOUR tunnel – Just as a gold is tested through fire, we likewise are tested through adversity which refines us.