Join me July 21/22 at 1pm EST!
Working with you suppliers is key if you want to create Supply Chain Resilience for your organization. I talk with the Head of Business Resilience Lead Logistics at Maersk, and BCI award winner, Zera Zheng.
Zera is very passionate about supply chain resilience and we have a very interesting talk, touching on such subjects as:
1. The elements of Supply Chain Resilience Management,
2. Supply Chain Mapping,
3. Contingency Options and Contingency Strategies (Acceptance, Reduce dependency, Work with Suppliers, Exit the relationship),
4. We get a real-life viewpoint of how Mearsk managed the Suez ‘ship’ crisis (You know the ship stuck in the canal),
5. 3 key areas of focus when supporting customers (Visibility, Alternative Solutions, Communications),
6. Supply chain resilience through collaboration, and more.
It’s a very interesting talk with some new perspectives on Supply Chain Management and Resilience. Enjoy!