Join me Thursday, April 13/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel!
Handling communications during a crisis can be a challenge for most organizations. I’m joined by internationally recognized risk and crisis communications professional, Sheena Thomson.
During our talk we touch on:
1. Identifying and defining a stakeholder,
2. Stakeholder management,
3. Preparing communications,
4. Using legal in communication,
5. Winning (or loosing) the social media war,
6. The spokesperson,
7. Do’s and don’ts of communications,
8. Messaging (and staying on that message), and
9. Crisis communication tips.
Sheena provides some great insights on how to develop, implement, and manage a successful crisis communications strategy – prior to a crisis and during a crisis. Don’t miss what Sheena has to share. Enjoy!