Join me Thursday, March 16/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel!
Virtual or remote working is here to stay, whether anyone likes it or not. In many cases management and employees are seeing the situation from differing perspective, and not really talking about it with each other in a constructive meaningful manner. I talk with recognized risk management and business continuity expert, Andrew Ziegler, as we talk about the fear, the loathing, and confusion over working in – and with – the virtual office.
Andrew touches on:
1. A LinkedIn poll he started that provided some surprising results,
2. Why leadership pushes to have people back in the office,
3. Why employees being hesitant and reluctant to head back to the office,
4. The misconceptions about productivity are wrong,
5. Addressing fear (real and perceived),
6, Empathy, and collaboration…and more.
Don’t miss this timely discussion with Andrew, as he provides some timely insights into the challenges of dealing with a virtual office – the new ‘normal’. Enjoy!