Join me Thursday, August 3/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel, as I talk with respected Sr. Program Manager and Enterprise Disaster Recovery expert, Ray Holloman.
We talk about two (2) important subjects in today’s business world: 1) ‘Disaster Recovery Testing in the Cloud’ and 2) ‘Translating the Words, Rules, and Regulations of Resilience’.
In our first segment we talk about ‘Disaster Recovery Testing in the Cloud’ and touch on such things as:
1. Testing approaches,
2. Reviewing your contracts and SLAs,
3. How to utilize the Cloud Data Centre/site,
4. How to talk with partners about your Cloud Testing (including audit questions),
5. Validating your needs and expectations…and more.
For our second segment we talk about ‘Translating the Words, Rules, and Regulations of Resilience’ and touch on:
1. The Glossary and Terminology,
2. Understanding the differences in terminology,
3. Understanding regulations,
4. Audit / Compliance partnerships,
5. Characteristics of Resilience…and more.
It’s a great chat you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!