Supply Chain Security with Andrew Owlett
Join me Thursday, March 2/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel!
upply Chain Management (SCM) is a major topic amongst organizations and their leadership, but do they have an understanding of Supply Chain Security (SCS)? I talk with Supply Chain Security expert Andrew Owlett who provides some great insights into SCS.
We talk about:
1. Defining Supply Chain Security vs Supply Chain Management,
2. Why the security of supply chains is important,
3. The security of physical and cyber suppliers and partners,
4. Ownership and the many parties that need to be involved,
5. Creating and validating ‘controls’ (mitigating activities), and the challenges that can be encountered,
6. Assessing vendor capabilities and building good relationships with them…and much more.
Andrew sheds allot of light on an important topic. If you have concerns about your supply chain management and security, you don’t want to miss Andrew’s insights. Enjoy!