Join me July 7/22 at 1pm EST on the VA Business Channel!
Managing communications during a crisis can be tough, but it’s even harder if you don’t know who your stakeholders are. I’m joined by Crisis Management expert Caroline Spaniel, who will help us understand how to identify our stakeholder and stakeholder groups, and how we need to communicate with them.
We touch on:
1. Defining a stakeholder,
2. Why quick ownership of a cyber event is important,
3. Who owns a cyber incident,
4. Why empathy is important during an incident,
5. Why we should pay attention to what stakeholders think, say, and react,
6. Various impacts upon stakeholders,
7. Situational awareness,
8. How to identify our stakeholders (5 steps),
9. Stakeholder mapping,
10. Stakeholders vs shareholders,
11. Modes of communication, and
12. What types of communication we should leverage.
Cyber crises are happening every day and knowing how to communicate with stakeholders is key. Don’t miss the valuable information Caroline shares.