We all think we understand our mind, but what if we don’t? What if we are much more than we think we are? We’ve all heard the concept that we only use 10% of our brain. But what does that mean? What’s the other 90% and how do we access it? Well, it’s actually the most powerful part of our mind, the part that can help us feel and know that we are always connected to each other, to our limitless self, to the spiritual realm, to details of our past and future, to the wisdom of the ages, and even to creativity.
As you understand the full scope of your mind, everything changes. Fears and worries, self-doubt, guilt, blame and shame begin to disappear. They become replaced with hope, compassion, love, improved health, peace and happiness. You will even see your past differently and the silver linings in every experience will become apparent.
Listen as we explore new dimensions of our own mind and learn how we are more than we think we are!
Tune in every Thursday at 8am PST toÂ Uplift Your Life: Nourishment of the Spirit