VoiceAmerica Announces Launch: Version 3.0 of Promotional E-Card
The new innovative design will increase the reach and scope of live and on-demand episodes as well as increase visibility and SEO online to support VoiceAmerica hosts connecting with new guests, their distribution channels, as well as help listeners connect with the new talk content. The new design and technology enables delivery to mobile and desktop destinations and contains the most requested features by hosts and listeners. Some of the highlights include a new streamlined look and feel, direct share support for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, plus an âAdd Thisâ function which allows listeners and hosts to share e-card 3.0 with over 300 of the worldâs social media networks. Additional features to e-card 3.0 include:
– One click access to html coding for integration with third party e-mail services such as leading service providers Constant Contact, AWeber, Mail Chimp, and many other professional e-mail services.
– PDF format export as well as the standard HTML styled display, adding versatility for those e-mail recipients that wish to have or require different formats for the cards.
– Calendar features to add show reminders through the most popular calendar programs, such as Outlook, Google Calendar and iCalendar.
– Enhanced outlay to spotlight guest bios and photos,
– Links to the VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Networkâs mobile apps for iOS, Android and Amazon Kindle tablets and devices.
– Each individual e-card is also hosted on a dedicated web page, allowing e-cards to be shared to social media and other services directly from a web browser.
âWe continue to reinvest in technologies which we feel create value for our hosts and listeners, commented Jeffrey Spenard, President of VoiceAmerica. âWe believe our 3.0 design and functionality will serve our millions of monthly listeners and enable them to, discover, interact, and engage with our hosts.â
VoiceAmerica is the world leader in online media broadcasting and the largest producer and distributor of live internet based talk radio , delivering over 300 hours of programming weekly on its VoiceAmericaâ¢ talk radio Network. Broadcasting to seven niche community based channels: its flagship VoiceAmericaâ¢ Variety Channel, Health & Wellness Channel, Business Channel, Sports Channel, 7th Wave Channel, Empowerment, and VoiceAmerica Kids Channel. VoiceAmerica is one of the pioneers in internet broadcasting, producing and syndicating online Live and on-demand talk radio, offering an innovative, effective and comprehensive digital broadcast platform. Digital Publishing through its 15 years of broadcast and media experience along with our seasoned staff of Executive Producers, Production and Host Services Group, VoiceAmerica.com provides an internet radio platform for new, emerging and veteran media personalities to expand and monetize their business and brand in an online digital medium.