Join me Oct 20/22 at 1pm EST!
Due to the COVID10 global pandemic, Crisis Management and Crisis Leadership have have changed, but become more important than ever. I speak with recognized Crisis Leadership expert Oliver S. Schmidt, as we talk about:
1. Defining a crisis, and the difference to a disaster,
2. The 3 phases of Crisis Management,
3. Partnerships that help ‘Contain & Control’ a crisis,
4. Ongoing Lessons Learned and Evaluation,
5. How did COVID changed Crisis Mgmt. and Leadership,
6. The functional areas that need to work together during a crisis,
7. Performing Impact Assessments,
8. Employees and COVID Impacts,
9. The Key Message Triangle and Communications,
It’s clear that Oliver is very passionate about Crisis Leadership and Management, and it comes across during our discussion. Don’t miss his great insights.