Change Management for Risk Professionals w/ Dr. James Leflar
Join me Dec 8/22 at 1pm EST!
Change Management can be a major factor in determining risk mitigation factors and projects & program management activities. I talk with Business Continuity, Change Management, and Risk Management expert, and “Change Management for Risk Professional” author, Dr. James Leflar.
In our talk we discuss:
1. Why Change Mgmt. should be important to Risk Professionals,
2. Defining a “change agent”,
3. The types of ‘change’ we should be aware of,
4. Change drivers,
5. Define Organization Resilience Management (ORM),
6. Personal change management, and why it’s important,
7. Change Management vs. Project Management,
8. Recommendations for dealing with change denial and resistance,
9. How risk can be a positive and negative, and
10. Communicating change.
James provides lots of insights on Change Management, and how if we don’t get it right, we run a great risk of having our projects / change initiatives failing…badly. Enjoy!