Supply Chain Mgmt & BC: Lessons Learned from Philippine MSMEs
Join me April 14, 2022 at 1pm EST on the Business Channel!
The COVID pandemic impacted everyone around the globe. No country or business has escaped its wrath. I speak with University Extension Specialist of the University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UP ISSI), Joanna Rose Laddaran, who discusses ‘Inclusivity in Business Continuity and Supply Chain Resilience: Lessons from Philippine MSMEs’.
Joanna talk about:
1. Inclusivity in business
2. The definition of MSME (Micro, Small, Medium businesses)
3. Define the ECQ program and the impacts upon implementation
4. Philippine supply chain disruptions with a couple of case studies
5. Financial resources available to MSMEs for Post-Disaster Recovery
6. How to help MSMEs recovery from the effects of the COVID Pandemic
7. The meaning of HANDA and how promoting it has helped MSMEs
8. The lessons learned from promoting BCP amongst MSMEs
9. Strengthening partnerships and collaboration…and lots more.
We often hear about what’s happening in Europe, or North America. This episode sheds some light on activities and the lessons learned from the Philippines.