BCMS in the Saudi Arabian Banking Sector (w/ Khaled Altawily)
Join me Thursday, February 16/23 at 1pm on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel!
Some might believe that banking and Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) would be the same around the globe. Though parts of that might be true, other aspects, perspectives, and methodologies aren’t always the same. I’m joined by award winning BCM expert Khaled Altawily, who talks about BCM in the banking sector of Saudi Arabia.
During the episode, we talk about:
1. Risk tools in Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS),
2. Risk scales and terminology,
3. Risk and risk Controls,
4. Internal and external partners,
5. The overlap between BCM and various control functions,
6. The maturity of BCMS in the Saudi Arabian banking sector,
7. The challenges with BCM post-COVID19 (Thought on the other side of the world, you’ll find that many of the challenges sound familiar.)…and more.
Khaled does a great job of shining the light on the banking sector in Saudi Arabia, and how it has implemented a successful BCM methodology, especially when he talks about the maturity levels set for the sector. Don’t miss Khaled’s insights. Enjoy!